Friday, December 28, 2012

THE BEAUTY OF LONELINESS

There is a pleasure when I am in the company of people. Yes being gregarious is a quality that many  like. But the company of people also sets my mind into vibrations, some positive and some negative. Many times I have sat around and thought as to how I could revive my mind after the impact of a negative interaction.

That is where patches of loneliness, really comes to my rescue. Sometimes I spend quiet times alone, in corners of the house sipping coffee or sitting near a water body and doing nothing, but just pelting stones into the water and seeing the waves and ripples that they create, or playing with a train of ants who are busy doing their work :)) During these times I allow my mind to wander and for trains of thoughts to pass through it with no boundaries. I find these times to be really soothing for the mind. It is like a great revival happening in the mind after a negative shock or a stressful situation.

But in the true sense many times I am really not lonely. For reviving my mind, I am actually disturbing a pond or a stone or an ant or something else that nature offers. But as long as they are not humans it is fine for a while :)))


No comments: