You should ensure that you don't miss this piece of still water below. I liked the green plankton coverage over the water and the trees lining up the water on both sides. I wish I took a boat and slowly went down that bend right at the far end. But I did not see any boat this time. May be I will do it next time.
Stories, Musings, Book Reviews, Sketching, Painting, Cartoons, Photography, Singing and Guitar
Saturday, August 11, 2012
THE NIRANAM ORTHODOX CHURCH
You should ensure that you don't miss this piece of still water below. I liked the green plankton coverage over the water and the trees lining up the water on both sides. I wish I took a boat and slowly went down that bend right at the far end. But I did not see any boat this time. May be I will do it next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment