Wednesday, September 5, 2018

CAN YOU TEACH?

I consider it a cacophony
When my daughter and wife
Just talk normally
But at high decibel levels.

When they spot me all stooping
With my head helplessly buried
Deep into my hands,
They know it's the noise
That's creating this effect.


I have earned the respect
For being able to teach subjects
To little ones who came home
Seeking my help.

But if it was a noisy class
With all kinds of students
Each in their own state of excitement,
How good would I have been
In patiently teaching them.
I would have found it
To be an arduous task.

I salute my teachers
For their infinite patience.
More than the knowledge aspect,
It's their patience that inspires me.
It almost borders with
The golden patience of a mother.

Saluting every teacher!! 

No comments: