Wednesday, September 18, 2019

KILLERS OF MY CONFIDENCE

What I am about to share has been happening much more after my father's demise:) I am not sure if this is a coincidence, but am seeing a much higher intensity now than anytime before.


When I stand just outside our kitchen work area near the grill, a bunch of crows spot me and get closer to me. They keep cawing till they drive me mad. We have developed a great animosity for each other over the last two years. It shows up more when I go to the terrace to spread clothes for drying. Some of the crows take a low flight, so as to give a brush to my head leaving me in fits of anger. 



I think they have nests somewhere on the tree branches that lie adjacent to the parapet wall, close to which I put my clothes for drying. They seem to get the feeling that I am after those nests. So when this bunch try to thwart me whenever they see me, my confidence that am the owner of this house takes a real blow :)







Another hero who drives me crazy is this cat. This is a stray cat but it finds several areas in my house really cozy to take rest. Although it does not disturb me in anyway, I try to show my domineering nature but trying to chase it away whenever I see it. But other than opening its half closed eyes, it does not move even an inch unless I get pretty close to it. This cat is a silent killer of my confidence :)


Sometimes I really doubt if these crows and the cat have got some hold on my property in some way, after my father's demise. But jokes apart, they exhibit more authority here than me.


No comments: