Sunday, September 30, 2012

MY DAUGHTER'S ATTEMPTS

My daughter has taken these snaps while at home in my absence. I like these pictures, not that they are great ones, but that they have been shot independently. Again it is not to sing eulogies on what she is able to do. But just that taking risk sometimes pays dividends. The risk I take to get her to do this, is to give her the freedom to use the digicam in my absence.


Yes, it is a costly risk, but many times the sweet results of taking a risk comes only with such an outer costly impact wrapper, that we don't see any risk involving minimal impact these days.




I have to see my character on how my mental balance will be, when she accidentally drops the camera down one day, in the middle of doing this. Will I still appreciate her pictures? :))


No comments: