Sometimes I feel,
we shouldn't have met.
That way I wouldn't have been,
so helpless and obsessed about you.
There are times,
when I desperately look out for your call,
to hear you say, that you love me.
But how long can I??
I don't want to know,
that you are not keen,when I call you.
I can’t afford to know that.
I would rather die,with just the feeling,
That you LOVE me.
we shouldn't have met.
That way I wouldn't have been,
so helpless and obsessed about you.
There are times,
when I desperately look out for your call,
to hear you say, that you love me.
But how long can I??
I don't want to know,
that you are not keen,when I call you.
I can’t afford to know that.
I would rather die,with just the feeling,
That you LOVE me.

8 comments:
wow..very intense
Awesome, its soul touching ..
Sekhar and Maya...am so happy to know that you liked this post. Thanks.
wah! such a romantic piece.
Cherry is it too much to ask for you to share some pictures of India with us? I would really like to see how it is around where you live. I hope I'm not being impolite.
Thanks,
Patty
Great writing.
Nice!!!! yeah pics of India would be good, maybe one a week or something?! G
PS. if you wanna see pics of South Africa, see the blog "Thinking Aloud" - South Africa in Pictures.
http://tobethinkingaloud.blogspot.com
Hello Dhanya,Patty and Gena,
I am so happy to know that you liked this piece.
@Gena: I will mail you the pics of India seperately, soon.
Best
Roy
Hi, Just couldn't hold back. Read your poem on Call me . Good writing Roy , emotionally powerful. The first few lines of the poem plants a seed of pain somewhere deep inside and it grows (as the poem proceeds) until it engulfs the whole self. Keep churning out more such pieces. God bless..........
Post a Comment