Thursday, January 18, 2018

AT THE CHENNAI BOOK FAIR WITH MY SHORT STORY BOOK : A PEARL FROM EVERY OYSTER

It was a great evening with family at the Chennai Book Fair. I had the opportunity to see my short story book 'A Pearl From Every Oyster' being perused and bought by readers. We took some photographs that day. I came back again with my office friends for a second visit the next day. Though we all feel that the reading habit has generally come down, the book fair still had a huge response.

I have been to the fair earlier, but this is the first time as an author and it's a different feel.

Standing for a long time was tiring but once we see a good book, we feel the energy flowing into us again.

The fair closes on 22-Jan-18. Chennai friends can pick it up there for a good price.


The book is also available online.


Please visit the link below to see more details:

For print paperbacks:
INDIA

USA

UK

For Kindle eBooks:
USA

UK


AUSTRALIA


CANADA

Please feel free to share and forward to as many friends you can and help me reach more readers.
Happy Reading friends !!!



No comments: